4212 Mulberry Pass Drive, Hoschton
Homes for Sale in Hoschton Georgia
***See Available Homes Below
People are moving to Hoschton Georgia every day! The Jackson County area offers many wonderful places to consider calling home. Hoschton is one of the suburbs that are popular among today's home buyers. Hoschton realtors Kyle and Lindsay Hembree are happy to share some helpful insights about this Jackson County city that may answer some of your questions. They can be reached at 678-749-9889 or Thehembreeteam@gmail.com.
Why should I live in Hoschton, Georgia?
- The Jackson County Schools are rated highly in Georgia. Each year the school system is among the top-rated school systems in the area.
- Hoschton has several shopping options as well as restaurants in the town square. Sliced pizza, Hoschton Coffee Co., and Joy Co. Grocery are some of our favorite places to go.
- Affordable housing! Hoschton offers a wide variety of housing options form single family homes, condominiums, and townhomes. You'll find small starter homes, older brick homes, newly built homes, and luxury homes when looking for Hoschton Georgia homes for sale. Popular communities like Reunion Country Club, Dell Webb at Chateau, Twin Lakes, and Trilogy Park offer top notch amenities and features that make them desirable places to live. An experience real estate agent in Hoschton Georgia will be an asset in finding a perfect home for ou in a beautiful neighborhood.
- The cost of living in Hoschton is reasonable compared to other ares in Georgia, making it a great place for families, first time home buyers, and retirees.
- Currently the home owners enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the Hoschton area surrounded by several farms, and parks. Residents love the proximity to I-85, and amenities that Hoschton Georgia has to offer. There are several golf course communities, unique restaurants, and shopping available in the Hoschton area.
Is buying a Hoschton Georgia home for sale a good investment?
- Hoschton homeowners see a positive average return year after year. In recent years, the rate of appreciation has been very good.
- With a regular flow of families moving to Hoschton Georgia homes are popular and in demand resulting in great resale values.
- Home improvements in the area result homeowners seeing a good return on their remodeling investments.
What are the benefits of owning Hoschton Georgia real estate?
Hoschton is known for its tight-knit community. Residents take pride in their city and work together to make it a better place to live. The city hosts many events and festivals throughout the year, including the Arts and Antiques Festival, which draws thousands of visitors each year.
Residents receive excellent care and service from Hoschton Police, Fire, and EMTs. The local hospitals provide residents with great hospital services including emergency care. Many other great medical facilities in Hoschton provide medical services for children, seniors, and urgent and emergency care.
Newest Hoschton Homes for Sale
194 Berry Hill Lane, Hoschton
214 Leyland Way, Hoschton
410 Brighton Park Circle, Hoschton
479 Freedom Pkwy, Hoschton
6479 Lantern Ridge, Hoschton
1017 Fleeman Road, Hoschton
1503 Alsace Way, Hoschton
383 Bentwater Way, Hoschton
6471 Lantern Ridge, Hoschton
178 Canyon Ferry Way, Hoschton
6323 Windrush Court, Hoschton
3517 Hwy 332, Hoschton
791 Marshall Clark Road, Hoschton
341 Eagles Bluff Way, Hoschton
60 Table Rock Court, Hoschton
4510 Sierra Creek Drive, Hoschton
1607 Trilogy Park Drive, Hoschton
157 Hosch Street, Hoschton
149 Hosch Street, Hoschton
96 Canyon Ferry Way, Hoschton
126 Champlain Rd, Hoschton
76 Canyon Ferry Way, Hoschton
60 Canyon Ferry, Hoschton
290 Chestnut Chase, Hoschton
19 Rainy Court, Hoschton
280 River Branch Way, Hoschton
787 Reece Drive, Hoschton
441 Kiley Drive, Hoschton
36 Pecan Court, Hoschton
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 FMLS. Last updated